Sunday, September 7, 2008

Out Dinner~

Yeah! Another new semester have started. This semester will be a short semester.

I know, I always said that I want to update my blog but sometimes ppl feel lazy mar and I lazy to type. And I also know that my blog pictures more than words but I dun care cos this is my style. Don’t like? Then u can leave NOW and dun read my blog!

Okay, let me starts. Last Thursday, my friends decided go Kajang to have our dinner. It is a famous Chinese restaurant named Restoran Siaw Kah . Their famous dishes are Spicy soup, “Hua Tiao Ji”, and fried Otak-otak! I strongly recommend to u all out there that didn’t been there b4 cos it is very delicious…slurp~ (Oops...my saliva wanna fall down) hehehe… Sorry for didn’t show u all the dishes pic cos we all are too hungry and forget to take pic. Hahaha. After our dinner, we headed to Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri for their famous satay. 1 word DELICIOUS~ after sate, its time to bck! Hehehe…



PiCs (o4o9o8) ~



Restoran Siaw Kah


]
Sate Kajang Hj.Samuri


Our drinks~




The creamy sate sauce




SATE!




Sate dip with creamy sauce~




C-O-C-O-N-U-T ~ My favorite!





JY~




XiaO TinG~




Ah SianG~




ME!


Tats all~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wao ...so cool o ..

你几时偷拍我们的阿。。!!