Monday, July 6, 2009

♥ MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST ♥

My birthday is coming,
I should make a wishlist for my dear frens and family. Hehe~

Okay.
Here goes.



* My Birthday Wishlist *
=================

1. Escada S perfume


I like the lighter, fresher and sweet scent of this perfume! It is damn nice!

It include plum, blackcurrant, eglantine rose, almond blossom, lily of the valley, red pepper, mahogany, sandalwood, musk and hazelnut.

So my dear frens and family~
Can i please have this as my present???




2. Estee Lauder Turbo Lash Mascara





I try this mascara b4, it is a new high-tech mascara. Turn it on, the brush does it all. It is auto-powered, vibrating brush! It make ur lash volume, length, curl & separation. So damn nice man! So can i have it ???




3. A brand new purse

My current purse is white, now become yellow-ish, dirty and some of the surface spoiled. I use this purse about 1 year plus. Now i wan a new purse, i prefer long pattern cos it is more lady~ hehe.. So, can someone got me a new purse???



4. A brand new bag

The current bag i'm using to college is " I ♥ HK " tote that i bought it at HK. I know it is still new but i'm bored with it, i wan a new bag! I prefer soft leather and shoulder type. I would like to have a MNG bag..hehe~ Can i???



5. A boy friend???

This 1 u all no need give me. I search for myself. LOL~ Hahaha~~~


My dear frens and family,
my request aren't that bad rite?
So, can you pleeeeeease give me anything from the above???



~ xOxO ~

5 comments:

Ryk said...

nt bad...good choices..

i had found a website that can fulfill ur wish..

suppose i log in this website and grab everything u 1, and deliver to u via KTM =D

but i think is better u choose wat u 1...then grabbed urself lo..

u may log in with my ID that i'll post it here later, passwords as well..

this is the website and ID passwords..

http://www.slow-slow-wait.com.my

ID : tunggulamalama
passwords : HAPPY BDAY!

^>^

佳莹JY said...

actually the candidates already in your heart ..haha

Justin said...

lol...like that also can,u geng lor...ur face quite thick de lor...haha..if me,i rather buy my self...
u faster diet and keep fit lah,if not really hard to find bf le...
anyways wish u happy birthday 1st...
wish u can get what u want in your birthday ya...

rAiniE's said...

To: Ryk
WalaO~ speechless...Anyway, thx ya! hehe...

To: Ying
Haha..but i dunno what he thinking..

To: Justin
What la...is my fren call me write a birthday wishlist de lo...okok..i will keep fit..then if dun hav ppl wan me then u wan me or not? Haha..jk..jk..Anyway, thx for the wish..hehe..

Justin said...

Hello...you said u will keep fit since form 5 le...no result also,don't know you lah...your life also....