Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hectic Life ! ! !

Sorry for long time didn't update my blog. U all know la... i seldom blog de mar... hehehe ^^
Lately i'm busying with many activities..Last wednesday is STACT CLUB GATHERING NITE. I'm 1 of the game station master. Anyway, i had a lots of fun on tat nite.
The following day,Thursday is my 1st THE IDOL audition. I'm so nervous on tat day cos i'm the second contestant to turn up! Overall, i did it well ( i think so) haha.. Thx for my frens who come and support me on the 1st Audition.. Love u all! Got 80 contestant participate on this singing contest and just top 20 will be selected to the next 2nd Audition. The result will be out on Friday.




This is my 1st THE IDOL Audition number.


The next day Friday, i din wake up early cos i dun have class on Friday! YahoO to me! haha.. :P
My fren Jenna told me tat i get in to the 2nd Audition. On the next audition i required to sing 2 songs. 1 is choose by judges and the other 1 is any song tat choose by me myself! The judges choosen AVRIL LAVIGNE- KEEP HOLDING ON to me. It's quite difficult to sing cos it need very high pitch. But i hope tat i can did it well.
After that, i need to prepare to go Golden Palace ( but we kena tipu not golden palace is dunno somewhere in Mines Resort la.. ) with STACT CLUB committee.
It's a very big event tat organised by PHOENIX station tv, 988, MY FM, and many "big big" company, can't mention all cos i forgot dy...haha.. It's about the China Si Chuan Earthquake charity night.

It named,

地震无情,大马有爱

On tat night, got many local artist and celebrities attend to perform. And i oso saw many " dai lap ye " attend..haha.. Of course, i'm oso 1 of the " sai lap ye " attend this charity night..hehe :p
After the charity finish, i saw John 黄俊源 ( tat 绝对Superstar winner) and i got the chance to took photo with him..hehe..this is the photo-->



Aiya~ Can't see my face, 1 mOre time! ^^



PERFECT! Me @ John ( i taller than him..haha.. * evil laugh * )

Thats all, got to go to bed now cos now is 2.15 am! CiaO~


1 comment:

Fui said...

See now I'm leaving a proper comment for you! Haha! I want to wish you all the best of luck this Wednesday. As I'd quote from your song:

"Di sini, GEMILANG..."