Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random Post

Finished my 2nd audition, but i din get into the final. What a loser i am! Haiz! I think i didn't did it well cos i'm too nervous. Nervous is killing me! And the mic is not good too make me confused cos i can't hear my voice!But nvm, everything is past. Anyway, THANK YOU very much to all my frensss n ppl who i dunno that support me, shout my name n a round applause to me! LOVE u all! * Muacksss * And i'm happy tat Dr.Siah still rmb me n called my name on stage!hehe^^ And i'm so surprised that Dr.Siah know TVXQ!!! And she asked the audience that anyone who know or fans of TVXQ? Cos she gonna played TVXQ song with keyboard! Then i'm the one who so " kek dong " (excited) n shout * YA!!!* haha.. I'm really enjoy Dr.Siah played the song. * Thumbs up *

After the audition, now i'm gonna busy with STACT IT! Tomorrow will go to Seremban City Park there for the MV n photo shooting. Hope everything will going smoothly.





Pics ~ StOp






STACT IT!






My latest hair style.






On the 2nd audition, waiting my turn.






Wanna have some green tea?
* Half face only, technical problem* haha ^^ But i hearts this pic very much!







With Tom at Sushi King

4 comments:

Fui said...

Lalalalalala... comment for you. Don't ask for more.

浪漫傻仙 said...

try to use blog as a tool to improve your writing skill and try to make your article longer if not, i think that is nothing much for the reader to comment. when you look back what you have written now at the future then you will know whether you got improved or not. try to avoid using broken english. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

u really sing very well already!
Keep it up~

alwayz smile ya~~ =)

Fui said...

A blog is like a sanctuary of creative exploration of one being. Every person is different... so Chiong... please don't make it too hard on Rainie. Let her continue to dwell in her own sense of expression and we as avid readers should commensurate with her style of blogging. I'm mostly afraid that she'll stop blogging once and for all...