Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm BACK!

Sorry for din update. Tot wanna update yesterday but the INTI CONNECTION WAS SUCKS! The connection keeping down!

@.@

How was my last 2 day 2 test? Erm... Ok la... hehe ^^

Last Wednesday, Danny One 温力铭 was came to our college here to have a mini concert and autograph session to promote his new released album, it called " ALL IN ONE ". Quite a nice album. hehe ^^ I will share some picture to u all to see.

After finish watch Danny One, i have to go to busy help " THE IDOL " finalist contestant to make-up cos later they have their photo shooting. Although i din get into the final but still help the final contestant ( my ex 2nd audition " enemy " ) to make-up, sound weird right? haha... JK only. hehe.. But nvm cos i like to help people make-up mar. And i wan they all look pretty and handsome too. Oh ya! I oso help some of them to set up their hair. Wah, how professional i am! Make-up artist + hairstylist! ( tak tau malu betul pompuan ni! ) hehehe^^ Anyone who want to make-up can come and find me! hehe...



PiCs StOp




Is DANNY ONE!




He sang untill so " lum ". haha...





* Danny One: WhO gOt bOught my album pls raise ur hand with CD *




* Autograph session *




DANNY ONE




Album that i bought with his autograph and the freebies * T-SHIRT * by Echo Park!




NERDY me with Alice's spec.. haha..




Wanna being cute with this spec that make me look nerdy... haha...

2 comments:

Fui said...

That kind of the face of yours is not capable of being nerdy at all. Cutesy all the way =)

rAiniE's said...

LOL.. haha..tHx fOr ur praise..hehe^^